Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kevin's Birthday Party

Kevin had his birthday last month, he turned the big 1-5- oh my:)  Can you believe it?  Where is the time going?  My boys seem to be growing up and becoming young men before my eyes.  I remember when I brought Kevin home from the hospital.  My, how he has changed but changed in a good way.  I am so blessed to have such a smart and talented son.

Kevin decided that for his 15th birthday he would like to go roller skating.  Even though he doesn't know how to skate, he decided that he would give it a go.  He invited a couple of friends and off to the skating rink we went.

The skating rink gave us a "Party Room" for 45 minutes.  Kevin didn't want traditional cake and ice cream for his birthday.  He wanted me to make my yummy delicious giant cookie.  I wish I had gotten a picture of it.  It was a big hit and so yummy. 

Kevin had a blast trying to figure out to skate:
Sorry for the quality of the picture. Abesent minded me forgot to bring my camera, so these was taken with my husband's phone. 
Nathan & Daddy skating

Chris coming around the corner
Everyone had a great time.  Even though we are not a skating able family, with the exception of Michael- he knows how to roller skate.  I hadn't been roller skating in many moons.  Luckily, I had my brother there to help me take a few laps around the rink while my dad watched little Michael.

Still cannot believe that he is 15.  He is counting down to learner's permit and driver's license- now that make me nervous:)

No comments:

Post a Comment