Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We are home:)

We had so much fun in Florida.  The 13 hour drive seemed so long but when we were down there the days seemed to fly by so much faster.  I felt we needed a vacation from our vacation.  We tried to pack in so much for the days we were down there.  We did have fun and made some amazing memories.  Will be sharing lots of pictures of all our fun later this week.

We came home on Christmas Eve.  We spent Christmas Day with my dad.  This is the first Christmas with out my mother.  It was hard but I know that she is watching over us.  That helps alot.  We had Christmas dinner with my mother in law. 

We came home long enough to wash whatever we were taking to North Carolina with us and left to spend New Years with my inlaws.

We traveled so much this year and while we enjoyed our selves and spending time with our family, I am glad to be home.  Not so much for the taller than my 2 year old pile of clothes to wash but I am happy to be in the comforts of my own home with my husband, boys and pets.

I look forward to getting caught up with blogging and sharing with you own amazing experiences.

We hope that your Christmas and New Years were beautiful, safe and were able to share it with your loved ones.  Hope 2012 is an amazing year for you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment