Saturday, December 17, 2011

We made it..........

Wow that was one long drive.  8 hours in the car but we made it.  We checked into our hotel and made our way to attempt to find the place that was holding our tickets.  I guess I never realized how busy the Orlando Florida area would be. We managed to find a Walmart so we could buy our groceries for the week. We are very blessed that our hotel has a full kitchen:)  That is one of the reasons we picked this hotel plus we are staying here for free- Yea!!

I am not sure if it is pure excitement or not sleeping in my own bed but I have not been able to sleep past 6 am.  Yesterday, I got up before 5 am and this morning I was up and showered ready to start my day before 6 am.

Today's plans I do believe are to eat breakfast- the hotel we are staying at has a free hot breakfast every morning:)  Then we have to locate the Lowes down here to do the Build and Grow event.  I think we are going to try to go to Sea World today- what fun:)  I hope to take lots of pictures, that I will of course share with you all.


Have a blessed and safe day where ever your travels take you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment