Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 2012 project~ Foaming Hand Soap

YEA!!  I am posting this project while we are still in March:)  This months project was to make foaming hand soap.   I wasn't sure what to expect.  But after reading the directions, I about kicked myself for waiting so long to try this out.  This is so super simple to make.  My 7 yr old can make this without a problem.  And my 2yr old loves squeezing the foam through his fingers.  When we run out, we just refill instead of having to buy a whole new handsoap container.

Here is how you make this super simple foaming hand soap:

First you need an empty foaming hand soap container and some dish soap.  I recycled the hand soap container we bought from Walmart.
You pour a small amount of the dish liquid in the empty foaming hand soap container.  I fill almost to the bottom of the label like this:

Then fill the soap container to the fill line with water.
Put the foaming top on and gently turn from side to side:

You are done making foaming hand soap.  Now for the fun part, testing it out:
Nice luxious foaming hand soap and so super simple to make.

Doesn't it make you want to make some?   Go ahead, it is sooooo easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment