Thursday, March 29, 2012

Excited for Spring:)

I am so excited that Spring is here.  The weather is absolutely beautiful.  The boys love being able to spend time outside after dinner running out their energy:)

Also with Spring means gardening- YEA!!!!!  I had such great luck with my garden last year that I knew I had to plant again this year.  We actually made a garden plan after last season, so it would be easier to know exactly what we wanted to plant this year.

We have decided to give lettuce and broccoli another try.  We have also planted tomatoes, grape vines and this year have 2 strawberry baskets.  Here are some pictures of our garden just beginning:
1 of our strawberry hanging baskets
Lettuce
Brocolli
1 of our grape vines

I can't wait to see how this year's garden grows and posting more of my gardening adventures.

Are you going to plant a garden this year?  What is your favorite thing to plant?

2 comments:

  1. Your garden looks great so far! Unfortunately, I can't plant a garden this year (yay for apartment & Arizona living). Though, if I could, I'd probably be planting bell peppers and broccoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Britt- thanks:) You should check into container gardening. Or if you have a balcony at your apartment you can plant them in containers on the balcony:)

    ReplyDelete