Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not so fun....

You may have noticed my absence from here.  This week has been full of not so fun events- actually just 2 but it is enough for this week alone.  I woke up Monday not feeling well at all~ hot, cold, throwing up- YUCK!! Muscle aches, super tired and alot of sinus drainage.  I waited for Michael to get up and fell back asleep on the couch until lunch.  I was feeling a little better.  So, I drug myself to the store so that we could eat for the week.  I am still very stuffy but am feeling alot better now.  I took the last couple of days off to relax as much as I could with a 2 yr old at home.  Trying to recooperate.  The older boys have been a big help with Michael gone for the week for work.

Tuesday started off like any other day- everything was normal until I hear this WHACK!! I went to the door to see Kevin laying part way on the porch crying. I asked what in the world he was doing. He replied that he had fallen. Not down the steps like you would think on a slick porch. Kevin somehow managed to miss the step and fell up the steps hitting his hip. He seemed OK and went to school for a little while before going to the school nurse in a lot of pain. I picked him up and off to the doctor we went. She sent him off for xrays. I think the xray techs know us by name now. Kevin and I joked that they have most of his body parts on xray- LOL:) He is doing better now- still in a little pain but taking it easy as he is supposed to. We found out today that the results of the xray were normal. I can safely say there is never a dull moment in this house:)

Hope all is well and healthy with you and your households.  Keeping my fingers crossed that we are done with injuries and illness here.

No comments:

Post a Comment