Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 03/26/2012

This weekend has been a crazy but great weekend.  Remember the consignment sale I was talking about?  Well, we got everything we had cleaned, tagged and entered together and loaded it all in the van.  We had to take out a back seat just to make room just so the toys would fit.  We drapped all the clothes in the 2 carseats.  That will give you an idea of how much stuff we had.  I am pretty sure when I looked at my item count it said 107.  I wish I had of taken a picture of the van packed up before we left. 

Everyone was super nice and helpful.  I couldn't believe when I logged in, at the end of the sale, how much of my stuff sold and how much the check I will be receiving is.  Way more than I have ever made at a yard sale.  I am so excited. 

I still have a house full of stuff and look forward to decluttering more for the next consignment sale in September:) 

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal with Apples X2
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins X2
Oatmeal with rolled oats and honey
Breakfast Cookies X2

Lunch
Sandwiches, banana and popcorn

Dinner
Pizza with salad and Fishsticks with green beans (Kevin's tummy was not feeling so well and he didn't think he would be able to handle the pizza)
Ground Beef Pasta bake with corn
Bean & Rice Tacos with peas
Tuna Delicious with peas
French Toast with fruit
Baked Ziti with corn
Leftovers

Snacks
Celery with PB
Carrot sticks with PB
Apple slices
Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment