Monday, February 8, 2016

Our Menu Plan for the week of 02/08/2016

How was your weekend?  I was looking on our library website making a list of school books for the next week when I noticed the new book section.  I was excited to see that our library had just gotten a copy of Ree Drummond's dinnertime cookbook :)  I just had to get it.  I spent the weekend with the book making our menu.  I am in love :)  Luckily, most of the recipes that I want to try out are on her website :)

Here are our menu plans for this week:

Breakfast
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins with fruit X2
Waffles with fruit X2
Oatmeal with nuts and raisins X2
Cereal and fruit

Lunch
Salad with homemade dressing and a banana for myself and hubby
Sandwich with carrots and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Penne with peas
Hamburger Soup
Chicken Garden Veggie skillet 
Skillet Lasagna with zuchinni
Turkey, mashed potatoes and zuchinni
Pizza with carrots
Leftovers

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Blueberries
Carrots
Roasted Carrots
Popcorn
Cucumbers
Hot chocolate with marshmallows
Pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment