Monday, July 21, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 07/21/2014

How was everyone's weekend?  Our weekend was crazy but not our normal crazy.  We are getting so close to closing on our new house- yay :)  We trying to get stuff packed up, to make our move easier.  On my normal Sunday shopping day yesterday, my van left me stranded in a parking lot.  Wasn't that nice?  I didn't think so at the time, with a heat index of 102 degrees.  Come to found out my alternator went out- lovely.  So, my van spent all day at the mechanics getting fixed and loved on today:)  I never realized how much I need my van until I had to go a whole day without it- not fun :(

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Oatmeal with honey and raisins X2
Pancakes X2
Dark Chocolate Granola X2
Scrambled eggs and Fruit

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, grapes and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Spaghetti and Meatballs with green beans and garlic bread
Veggie burgers with Mac & Cheese and corn
Cheesy Chicken Tortillas and peas
Chicken Noodle Soup with grilled cheese
Chicken Nuggets with Mac & Cheese and green beans
Shredded BBQ Chicken with green beans
Pizza- we are going to attempt to make a stuffed crust pizza- wish us luck :)

Snacks
Watermelon
Peaches
Plums
Raisins
Bananas
Carrot sticks
Grapes
Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment