Thursday, July 24, 2014

Adventures in Container Gardening

Oh my~ I can't believe it has been 4 months since my last gardening post :(  You are probably wondering how many containers I have left.

Well, let's see, when I first started this wacky container gardening idea, I originally started with 8 beautiful blue container and a lot of hopes and dreams :)

By March, my brown thumb had invaded and my garden has shrunk to 4 containers but still going strong.

So, how many do you think I have left?

Surprisingly, I have 3 containers left, for now.  One of them looks like it may be coming to an end :(
My 3 lovely containers- the lonely 3

Cherry tomato

Cherry tomato blossoms

My poor poor regular tomato plant not looking so good:(

Green peppers going strong

More Green Peppers on the same plant :)
I wish I knew my neighbors better.  They planted a garden in the ground and there garden is growing fast.  I would love to know their gardening secrets.

I am scoping out a spot at the new house to plant my very own in ground garden.  Maybe that is my issue here, the plants are not liking the containers.  Maybe they want to stretch out :)  Who knows.  But when I get my garden planted at the new house, I will surely let you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment