Wednesday, December 4, 2013

We made Homemade Peanut Butter :)

Hot Dog- we did it.  We have been wanting to try this for a while but just haven't gotten a chance to do it. 

And now that I know how super easy it is to make, I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner.  I became inspired to make peanut butter after reading this awesome tutorial from Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers.

Making your own Peanut Butter is super easy.  Here is how we did it:

Add Peanuts to food processor.  Don't need to add anything else- just good old unsalted peanuts.

Turn food processor on and watch the magic.

After a few minutes, Voila Fresh Homemade Peanut Butter for you to enjoy.

Put in containers and enjoy:)
 
 

My boys really like the Homemade Peanut Butter and eat it on their pancakes and for lunch.  See super easy and simple.  The boys are requesting that I experiment and try to make crunchy peanut butter.  I think I just might and see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment