Thursday, December 5, 2013

Our Circus Adventure

I found out the circus was going to be in town totally by accident.  I talked with hubby and we decided to go.  The tickets weren't bad in price plus Nathan and little Michal got in for FREE :)

None of the boys have ever been to the circus.  So, this was quite a treat for them.  They all had a blast and loved the circus.  They even seemed to enjoy the overly expensive popcorn and over sugared drink.  I thought with all the sugar flowing in their bodies, they would be wired and bouncing all over the place.  Nope, they actually say sat still and watched the whole performance.  I was amazed.  Trying to keep 2 young boys seated is sometimes quite the challenge :)

I will never again complain about movie theater snacks being expensive.  If you thought buying popcorn and drinks at the movies were costly, try going to the circus- oh my :)

Here are some pictures of our circus adventure:
Nathan's exciting elephant ride

Being so brotherly before the circus

Family pic at the circus










 The boys really enjoyed their very first circus adventure.

I can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment