Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lilla Rose Purple Thursday Sale

I am so excited to announce that Lilla Rose is having a Purple Thursday Sale.

Lilla Rose Purple Thursday Sale is today only.  All items are 10% off and all new items that have been released today are 15% off.  Plus more exciting news- all orders over $26 get FREE Shipping- yea :)

 Even more super exciting news, I am still doing the Buy 3 Get 1 Free:
WOOHOO~  What a great way to stock up on all your favorite Lilla Rose products or if you have never tried but have wanted to, now is the time.  Sale prices, Free Shipping on order over $26 and Buy 3 Get 1 FREE- WOW what an awesome sale :)

You can shop the Lilla Rose Purple Thursday Sale here :)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Feel free to share with your friends :)

(For the Buy 3 Get 1 Free- this is a sale I am running not Lilla Rose.  If you want to take part of this amazing sale, please order 3 Lilla Rose items from my website, then message me letting me know that you have ordered and what you would like your free item to be and I will take care of the rest.)


No comments:

Post a Comment