Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lilla Rose Mystery Hostess Party


Due to our loss of Internet, I have decided to extend the Lilla Rose Mystery Hostess Party.  The party will now close on December 21st at 8pm.  At 8pm on December 21st, I will randomly select 1 person to be the Mystery Hostess and be rewarded with all the Hostess Rewards for the whole party.  It could be up to $150 in FREE Lilla Rose products.  Wouldn't that be awesome?
You can even hop on over to the Facebook event page.  You can ask questions and even play the name that Lilla Rose product game.  Those who play the game will be entered into a drawing for a FREE Flexi Clip or Lilla Rose product valued up to $16.

Not sure what size Flexi you should get, watch this sizing video.  It should help.

Thanks to my Internet drama, I am offering the following special:
Order from the Party Link to be included in the Lilla Rose Mystery Hostess Party.

If you would like the special, simply order 3 items and then email me at momstips2save@gmail.com and let me know what you would like your free item to be.

If you have been or are currently a customer with Lilla Rose through another consultant, please be loyal and continue to order with her. This offer is for brand new Lilla Rose customers.  I appreciate your understanding in this matter – and I’m sure your sweet consultant does too! (You can always contact her, explain my offer and ask if she would honor it, but please keep in mind it would be at her discretion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment