Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 08/19/2013

How was your weekend?  Nice and relaxing, I hope:)  Our weekend consisted of packing, packing and more packing.  Then going over to my dad's house and packing up stuff that belonged to my mom that my dad thought I should have.  I am soooo tired.  We have stayed up later than we should to pack, go through stuff and fixing the house.  We are having a HUGE yard/moving sale this Friday and Saturday. We are down sizing quite a bit.  Part of me is sad to be leaving family and friends.  Part of me is excited to start this new journey in our lives.  And of course, the other part of me wants to be done with packing, sorting and repairing and just wants to be done and in our new house:)  We only have 3 short weeks until we head down:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Banana Bread X2
Oatmeal with raisins and honey X2
Egg sandwiches with fruit
Pancakes X2

Lunch
Sandwich, carrots and popcorn
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me

Dinner
Leftover Minestrone Soup and grilled cheese
Chicken Legs with rice and corn
Black bean burgers with tator dipped eggplant and Watermelon
Spaghetti with sausage and green beans
Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken Alfredo with corn
Shredded BBQ chicken on buns with Corn on the Cob

Desserts and snacks
Brownies
Carrots
Popcorn
Applesauce
Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment