Thursday, August 18, 2011

More **HOT** CVS coupons

I ran out to Walgreens this morning in hopes of getting some of the Krill that is on sale.  I went on Monday and was told that their truck came in on Wednesday night.  I figured if I had a couple of errands to run that I would run by and see if they had any.  Well, when I got there I was greeted with the same empty self I saw on Monday.  So, I am guessing that either they sold and or any that came in or none came on the truck.

I did want to run by CVS real quick since my trip on Monday gave me a nice $3 CVS Huggies Slip on diaper coupon that I was going to pair with the $3 Huggies Slip on diaper coupon that was in Sundays paper.  Everytime I step into CVS, the first place I visit is the Red Coupon Machine and it was feeling real generous today as it spit out a $4 CVS coupon on the purchase of diapers and wipes- BINGO!!

I went and picked up the Huggies Slip on diapers and got a package of CVS baby wipes:
$8.99- Huggies Slip on diapers
$2.49- CVS wipes
-3.00 CVS Huggies Slip on diaper cpn
-3.00- Huggies Slip on diaper cpn
-4.00- CVS diaper and wipe cpn
$2.05- Total with tax
Awesome price for diapers and wipes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment