Thursday, August 4, 2011

Adventures in Gardening

I am amazed on how well garden is doing.  My cucumbers seemed to take a little break but they are in full force again:)  I counted 10 cucumber "babies"- YEA!!!

I love going out and watering my garden every day.  It gives me some alone time to reflect on things and gives me a sense of peace.  My mother would be so proud of how my garden is coming along, since last year my garden was a huge flop.  Plus, I must admit, I love the smell of fresh picked tomatoes that came out of my garden- yummy:)

Here are some pictures of how my garden is doing this week:

Green Peppers

Hubby's Hungarian Wax Peppers

Watermelon on ground

2 Watermelon hammocked on fence

Ambrosia Melons on fence
As you can tell, my garden is doing really good.  I am so excited.  The Lord is truly blessing us with more than we can eat and we are more than happy to be able to bless others:)  More pictures coming next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment