Monday, August 15, 2011

**HOT** CVS Coupons

I went to CVS this morning and as always stopped by the Red Coupon Scanner machine.  Usually, I get coupons for products I don't even use.  But not this morning- YEA!!!! 

I got a coupon good for a FREE box of CVS brand bandages, not to exceed $4.29.  I got a coupon good for a FREE Carmello candy bar- LOL- of course I got a free candy bar coupon when I am trying to lose weight:)  I also got a coupon for $3 off Huggies Slip on Diapers.

I wish I had of brought the $3 Huggies Slip on Diapers coupon from Sundays paper.  I have to go back in that direction on Thursday, so I will take both coupons with me, to do this deal:

$8.99- Huggies Slip on diapers
-3.00 CVS Huggies Slip on diaper cpn
-3.00 Huggies Slip on Diaper cpn- 08/14 SS
$2.99 for a pack of Huggies Slip on diapers- I like that price:)

Let me know if you find any awesome deals you would like to share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment