Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 2017~ 30 Day Challenge

For the month of April, my 30 day challenge is no junk food.

This month is going to be difficult for me.  I will have no problem giving up soda, candy or chips.  I will have a huge problem giving up my beloved chocolate.

I kind of have a love/not really like relationship with chocolate.  Here recently chocolate chips.  I love them.  I love to eat them- they are so tasty.  I love all things chocolate.  Unfortunately, thanks to a little diary allergy my poor tummy does not feel the same way :(

I seem to have a routine.  I eat my fruit and oat breakfast.  So yummy and healthy.  I get the boys started on their school work.  I then somehow have a handful of chocolate chips.  When lunch rolls around, I eat my huge salad and am stuffed but feel like I need something sweet~ here comes another handful of chocolate chips.  After dinner, I start craving something sweet~ another handful.  After the boys go to bed, I have 3-4 more handfuls of chocolate chips.

Every time I buy chocolate chips, they really are for a recipe.  Very few make it in the recipe.  They mainly end up in my tummy.

I cannot seem to keep my hands out of the pantry.  I need a chocolate lovers support group.  What a minute.  Wouldn't that feed my chocolate addiction?  I need a Help Me Stop Eating All the Chocolate in the house Support Group :)

I do believe my love of all things chocolate is messing with my weight loss or lack there of.  That is why this challenge is so important to me.  I need to be a healthier me.

Let's see how this month goes......

Let's see how my willpower is when the boys and I make cookies or brownies together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment