Thursday, October 30, 2014

Adventures in Container Gardening

I cannot believe that my last garden update was in September- oh my :(

For those wondering how my tiny backyard container garden is going, here you go:
What is left of my container garden

I found a tomato growing- yay :)  This plant was looking so sad for a long time :(

Green Pepper- mmmmm

Green Bean plant

Cherry Tomatoes

Baby Cherry Tomatoes
Those that have been following my blog for a while will notice I am down a few containers.  Some simply didn't make it.  I was so excited for my lemon cucumber plant.  I have never seen or tasted a lemon cucumber.  Unfortunately, the plant doesn't look like it did a few months ago :(

I think I have figured out the perfect spot for my full sun containers to go.  The tomatoes and green peppers seem to be liking the new sunny spot a lot better.  I was super excited to see so many cherry tomato babies growing.  I didn't take a picture but I found several green pepper babies as well- yay :)

If my green bean plant is supposed to look like that, then my brown gardening thumb maybe slightly turning green.  I will be one happy camper if we actually grow green beans :)  I have never planted green beans before so this is all new to me.  Speaking of new, I have been researching how to grow potatoes :)

We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment