Monday, September 20, 2010

Sorry :(

You may have noticed that I had not updated the blog all weekend long.  There is a nasty little "bug" (and not the legged kind) that is running through our house.  The baby got it first and ended up with a temp of 103.9 which sent us running, well actually speeding, to his pediatrician.  She looked him over and could not find anything wrong.  The strangest part that is during the day he is happy and running all over the place but by night he is sick and running a temperature- poor baby:(  Luckily he is much better and is back to his normal goofy self.  Unfortunately, Kevin and I were not so lucky- we ended up with it Sunday evening.  I was so achy and dizzy- getting off the couch was an interesting adventure.  My head was pounding and I felt like it was going to pop right off my head- it was nasty- but other than chills, achy, dizziness and massive headache- that is all I ended up with.  Poor Kevin has had the same symptoms as I without the massive headache but with a fever- his temp today got up to 103.3- luckily some Tylenol and Motrin did the trick and this evening before bed we took his temp and it is back down below 100- YEA!!!!  Now Michael, my poor poor hubby has it- he is so miserable- he is dizzy and achy and keeps feeling hot.  He was so convinced today that is was like an oven in the house- I assure it was not- I had opened a window to let the nice breeze in- evidentally it was not breezy enough and he turned on the air conditioning.  Ok no big deal right?  I ran out real quick to Rite Aid which is real close to us, came back and it was like a winter wonderland in my house- it was cold.  Of course hubby says it felt nice- Yea nice if you like to freeze.  Some how Christopher has been the lucky one and has not ended up with any symptoms.  So, if you could please keep Kevin and Michael in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery, that would mean the world to us.

Also due to this illness, I have been unable to type up the deals for Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS- I hope to be able to post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment