Monday, September 20, 2010

My Rite Aid Deals

I ran to Rite Aid this evening to get some awesome deals:
3 packs of Huggies diapers- on sale $8.99 each
Motts Cinnamon Applesauce- $1.99
John Frieda- Dream Curls- $5.00
John Frieda conditioner- $5.00

Coupons I used:
(2) $3 printable Huggies Pure and Natural cpns from coupons.com
$3 John Frieda root awakening product- 8/22 Smart Source
$3 John Frieda product- 8/22 Smart Source
$5/25 video value cpn
$1 Huggies video value cpn
$1/10 Hair Care cpn sent from Rite Aid email
Total: $22.31
used the $17.68 single check rebate check I received and my total out of pocket was $4.63
I will submit for the $10 Kimberly Clark gift card
I recieved the following ups:
$1 up for the applesauce
$3 up for the John Frieda
(3) $2 ups for the Huggies diapers
So $10 in ups and $10 giftcard for $4.63 out of pocket :)

When I worked out this total is was supposed to be $3 lower out of pocket because I had printed out a $3 Huggies Snug & Dry cpn- unfortunately I didn't read it all because it is for 60+ packs- so I was unable to use it.  That is OK- I still think I came out OK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment