Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do you have one of these?


Special thanks to my oldest son, Christopher for "modeling" my CVS bag :)
 Or better yet- do you have one of these?
This is my CVS bag tag.  I take my bag & bag tag everytime I go to CVS.  When I make a purchase, the cashier scans my bag tag and every 4 times it is scanned I receive a $1 ECB- pretty cool huh?  Now you can only get credit once a day- I wish it was every purchase- do you know how many CVS's there are between church and home?  LOL.  You also do not need to purchase a CVS green bag, any reusable bag will do.  Just go into your nearest CVS, go to the register and you can purchase your very own CVS green bag tag for $1- attach it to your reusable bag and you are set.  You just have to remember to take it with you (I have to leave my CVS bag in the van or I tend to leave it at home).

I also need to mention that you need to have a CVS Extra Care Card (which is free to sign up for- you can sign up at the store or you can sign up online- look near the right top corner and you will see Extra Care, click on that) in order for your Extra Care Bucks (ECB's) to print on your register receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment