Thursday, September 16, 2010

Babies R Us sale

I went into Babies R Us just to look around- I love going to Babies R Us- hubby not so much- don't know why-LOL.  I was actually looking for a pair of sandals for the baby for an upcoming trip.  When I rounded the corner I discovered:
Several racks of clothes on clearance- now I am getting the "baby has enough summer clothes" look from the hubby.  So I went looking for clearance sandals and found several cute pairs but none fit right, either too big or too small.  Finally I found just the right size and he walks so well with them on. He loves his sandals, he held them the entire time we were in the store and would not let go of them for the cashier to ring them up.  Luckily she was able to scan them with him holding them. 

Isn't my baby cute with his sandals- orginal price $10- clearance price- $3- YEA!!

Made a trip to BRU yesterday- this time I took Kevin with me and found this adorable shirt & short set- Orginal price according to the pink sticker on the tag- $14.99- 1st markdown- 8.99- 2nd markdown and what I paid for it- $2.20- can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment