Monday, September 20, 2010

Great deals at Walmart

These are the deals I found at Walmart this week:

Dole Fruit Crisp- $2.00- used $1 cpn- 9/12- Smart Source insert
Gain dish detergent- $0.97 x 2- used (2) $1 cpns- 8/29 P&G insert
Spin & Span antibacterial spray- $0.97 x2- used $1/2 cpn- 9/12 Smart Source insert
Hidden Valley Ranch Farm House salad dressing- $2.96- used $2 cpn printable from coupons.com
Total before tax before cpns: $8.84
Total before tax after cpns: $2.84

I actually didn't do too bad grocery shopping at Walmart, My hubby put everything away so I can't take a pic of everything I bought at Walmart.  Well actually I don't feel like digging everything out and take a pic and put everything back. I spent $85.41 total- which is more than I have been spending but less than my grocery budget of $100/week.  My husband & I are going on a trip (for my hubby it is a business trip that I get to tag along on) next month and my wonderful parents are keeping 3 of the boys and the dog- we are taking the baby with us- for the weekend and my wonderful mother in law is staying at our house during the week to make sure they get up and ready for school.  So, to help her out, I am including 1 extra meal each week with my groceries to have here for dinners for them.  My goal is to have them all assembled and labeled so that all she has to do is either put it in the oven or put it in the crockpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment