Monday, September 20, 2010

Gain dish detergent coupons- want them??

I still have (12) $1 off gain dish detergent coupons left and would love to give these away.  I am stocked up for a while with dish detergent and my hubby recently asked if I thought we had enough.  So, if you would like them, please either comment here or send an email to momstips2save@gmail.com and let me know.  Depending on the number of comments and emails I get, I will either split this lot of coupons up into 4 coupons each or 6 coupons each.  These coupons expire 09/30/10.  I will keep this open until Wednesday (09/22/10) night at 11:59pm.  And hope to mail the coupons out on Thursday (09/23/10), so you still have time to use them.

Also there seemed to be some confusion on how to make a comment on my blog.  If you click on the post itself within the blog and scroll down then you will see that you can make a comment and you can either sign in using the options listed or you can just use your name.  I know it says name/url but you can just put your name and it will post just fine.  If you are looking at this post from the main page all you have to do is click the blue comment word at the bottom of the post and the comment box will appear.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at momstips2save@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment