Tuesday, March 7, 2017

February 2017 Challenge Update

The February goal I set for myself has come to an end.  How did I do?

I challenged myself to complete Jessica Smith's 4 week HIIT for Beginners program.  There were definitely days I wanted to give up.  There were days I had to do the modified versions of the exercise.  There were days I didn't even want to do any type of exercise at all.  I didn't give up and I didn't give in.  I pushed myself to do my very best and I completed the 4 week program.  On the flip side, there were workouts I actually loved doing, which made working out for that day much more enjoyable.  I am so very proud of myself for seeing it to the end.

Now what does that mean for my weight loss goals?  Absolutely nothing.  I lost 0 pounds this month.  That alone would discourage a lot of people into giving up and quitting.  But I choose to see the positive.  While I didn't lose any weight, I didn't gain any either :)

I know very good and well why I didn't lose any weight.  I allowed myself to enjoy all sorts of tasty and yummy desserts and snacks~ Mmmmm.  It's all about baby steps.  I am still eating a healthy breakfast and lunch.  I will continue to exercise.  If I do too much all at once, I get over whelmed, will quit and will lose all my progress.  So I am choosing the slow and steady rate~ baby steps.  I know I will get there.

If you chose to complete Jessica Smith's 4 week HIIT for beginners right along with me, how did you do?  I would love to hear all about it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment