Thursday, March 30, 2017

Come Along with me.....

As I show you what we did over our No Spend Weekend :)

First we headed to the library to pick up some requests that were ready.

We have been enjoying the cool beautiful evening weather here in Florida.
The boys are loving riding their bikes.  We are so happy to be getting some exercise as a family :)

The boys were looking for something to do.  They decided Monkey in the Middle was a great game to play.  That quickly became Michael in the Middle- LOL :)  I found some water balls in the garage and thought that maybe it would be a good idea to use them for Monkey in the Middle. 
What was I thinking?  What did I think was going to happen if I gave boys a bucket of water- hmmmmm :)  I can't imagine~ LOL :)

Monkey in the Middle was abandoned for a water ball fight that led to the bucket of water getting dumped on someone's head. 
They were wet but boy did they have fun :)

We have really been enjoying our No Spend Weekends together :)  I can't wait to show you what we do for our next Adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment