Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Our Super Easy Shopping Day :)

Thankfully, our shopping day was super easy. 

After surveying the freezer, fridge and pantry, I discovered that we didn't need anything from the store- YAY :)  Which was a huge blessing.  We had a sick kid at home so we were able to stay at home with him and not have to run out :)  Which also saves gas.

I am going to have to see if I can do more 2 week shopping.  That would mean only going grocery shopping twice a month- hmmmmm.  I like that idea and I know my loving hubby would totally be on board for that.  He kind of doesn't like shopping but he comes out with me so I won't have to go alone- Awwww.  Isn't he just the sweetest?

I am going to have to try it out and see what it does to our grocery budget :)

If we had of gone to the store, this would have been our last shopping trip of the month.  So, how did we do?  Did we keep with in our grocery budget or did we go over?  Hop on over and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment