Thursday, February 2, 2017

February 2017~ 30 Day Challenge

I had such a great experience with my January 30 Day Challenge that I am super excited about my February 30 Day Challenge.

In February, I challenge myself to rev up my exercise.  In January, I did a plank, crunch and leg raise plan that I found on Pinterest.  I followed that with 10 minutes on my Gazelle and 10 minutes on my bike. 

I have always enjoyed doing walking workouts at home.  There are so many workouts available on YouTube for free :)  I came across a YouTuber from Florida and fell in love with many of her exercise videos.  She recently created a 4 week HIIT for Beginner program.

I am going to follow her schedule and continue to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch.  I can't wait to see what my end of February results look like :) 

Want to join?  I wish I could get together with everyone and we could all workout together.  How fun would that be?  If getting more exercise is something you have resolved to do or a goal you have set for yourself, feel free to jump right in.  I would love to hear how you are doing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment