Monday, February 27, 2017

Our Menu Plan for the week of 02/27/2017

How was your weekend?  Many of you know that Nathan was sick last week.  He is much better but not before sharing his not so nice icky sick germs with none other than me~ lucky me :)  Each day is better than the last.  And since we are spreading the love, I lovingly shared my icky sick germs with my hubby.  Can't you feel the love?  Got to love how viruses love to involve the whole family.  So, we did nothing over the weekend but rest and get caught up on Master Chef Jr.  My boys love that show :) 

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Overnight Oats with fruit X2
Waffles with fruit X2
Granola cereal with fruit X2
Bagels with fruit

Lunch
Egg Avocado sandwich and fruit for me
Sandwich with carrots, apple slices, blueberries and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Cheesy Italian Shells with green beans
Chicken with potatoes and zucchini
Chicken & Rice Soup
Chocolate Chip pancakes with fruit
Spaghetti with broccoli and garlic bread
Turkey Tacos with mixed veggies
Meatball subs with carrots

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Blueberries
Popcorn
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips
Frozen Chocolate Bananas
Oat Date bars
Brownies
Cupcakes


No comments:

Post a Comment