Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What's at the Dollar Tree Wednesday??

This Dollar Tree purchase was:
A Candle :)

I don't know about you but I LOVE the flicker of a flame.  It is just so soothing and calming.  When I saw that they had a Peppermint scented candle, I knew that that was the one I needed to test out.  I was pleasantly surprised when the candle only rang up for $0.25 :)  I am curious if that is because it is Peppermint and maybe considered a Holiday scent.

I was so excited to try this Peppermint candle out.  I lit it and let it burn for a couple of hours.  I was very disappointed about the scent throw.  I couldn't smell it.  Bummer :(

My next Dollar Tree visit, I decided to give the Luminessence brand another shot.
This go around I purchased an Apple Cinnamon scented candle.  This candle had a very nice scent throw.  I could actually smell it~ YAY :)  This candle would be great for a small space.

I would purchase this brand again.  And for the $0.25 Peppermint candle, it would make a great emergency candle for when the power goes out :)

Tune in next Wednesday to see what I find next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment