Monday, March 28, 2016

Our Menu Plans for the week of 03/28/2016

How was your weekend?  Our weekend was filled with a flood of mixed emotions.

My computer decided to let me know that I need to start computer shopping sooner than later by randomly shutting itself off :(  Thankfully, we think we know what the issue is, have "dusted" it thoroughly, moved the tower and are now praying it plays nicely until I can get a new computer :(

If you do my a quick favor and pray for strength and guidance for my mother in law, that would be the world to me.  Her husband made his journey to Heaven yesterday :(  Thankfully, she has family in the area to help out and my hubby is going to fly up to help and spend some time with her.

On a happier note, Michael did attend an Easter Egg Hunt at our church and had a blast:

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Bagels with fruit X2
Waffles with fruit X2
Oatmeal with nuts and raisins X2
Scrambled eggs and fruit

Lunch
Salad with homemade dressing and a banana for myself and hubby
Sandwich with carrots and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Chicken Salad on tortillas and carrots
Pasta with Pesto Cream Sauce and Chicken with green beans
Shrimp Quesadillas with carrots
Chicken Spaghetti with peas
Penne A La Besty with green beans
Spaghetti with zuchinni and garlic bread
Summer Stir Fry with rice

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Blueberries
Carrots
Roasted Carrots
Popcorn
Cucumbers
Hot chocolate with marshmallows
Pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment