Monday, August 25, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 08/25/2014

We hope everyone had a nice weekend :)  We have a busy week planned this week.  Most kids in our area have gone back to school.  With the move and everything going on, I forgot I have to get my boys end of school evaluations done :(  I am getting them done on Wednesday, which is little Michael's birthday and then have to send in our notice of intent so we can start this school year.  Only problem, I am still trying to get their books together- I am really behind this year :(

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Waffles with homemade blueberry syrup
Peach Coffee Cake
Pancakes X2
Dark Chocolate Granola X2
Egg sandwich with fruit

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, grapes and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Shredded BBQ on buns with green beans
Waffles with fruit
Little Michael's Bday :)
Spaghetti with corn and garlic bread
Baked chicken with mashed potatoes and peas
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup and leftovers

Snacks
Watermelon
Grapes
Carrots
Oranges
Bananas
Popcorn
Oatmeal raisin cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment