Thursday, August 28, 2014

Family Fun Saturday

For this family fun Saturday, we decided to do something a little different.

We decided to stay home and enjoy not going anywhere, not moving anything and not unpacking anything:)

Even though we didn't go anywhere, we still had fun and got a lot of much needed things done.

My day started before everyone stumbled out of bed.  It was nice to sit out on the lanai, just me, a book, a nice cup of coffee and a breeze.  It was a nice way to start my morning :)
When most everyone was up, Nathan, little Michael and I made Applesauce Raisin muffins.  I thought they were scrumptious.  We discovered that little Michael doesn't care for raisins anymore.
After breakfast, we got chicken broth cooking for the nights dinner:
Even the kitties got in some tag, hide and seek and just chilling time:

 We had fun, played games and chatted.  Kevin and I even went out for a run.  We ended the night with a card game called Trash.  Ms. Priscilla, Nathan's buddy at Respite Night, taught us how to play.  It has become Nathan's favorite card game.  We play every chance we get:
It was nice to just stay at home and enjoy each others company, especially with everything we have going on right now in our lives.

I think next Saturday, we will venture out and explore.  Until then...............

No comments:

Post a Comment