Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Talk to me about Aldi's

What do you think of Aldi's grocery stores?  Do you love them, not like them or are they just OK?

I have been hearing some interesting things about Aldi's.  I have heard that they have a decently priced organic section.  Other than the farmer's markets, organic foods here are way out of my price range.  I have seen others awesome shopping trips.

We were excited when we were going to buy my dad's house.  There was an Aldi's 20 minutes away :)  Here, not so close.  I found an Aldi's in Brandenton~ that is 65 miles out, which is roughly 90 minutes away.  Did I mention that is 1 way?  :(

The more I think about it, the more curious I become.  Would you travel 3 hours round trip for your grocery shopping or am I out of my mind?  Mind you, if I did travel 3 hours round trip for my grocery trip, you better believe that it would be for the whole month.

Hubby has figured out that it would cost roughly $20 in gas round trip but if it would save us money, would it be worth the drive?

So, talk to me about your thoughts on Aldi's............

No comments:

Post a Comment