Thursday, April 24, 2014

Who wants to play a guessing game?

I received an email from Shop Your Way that the suprise points that were added to my account were going to expire in a few days.  I looked over the Kmart ad to see if there was anything we needed- nope.  I looked over the Sears ad to see if anything caught my eye- nope.  I had $6 in surprise points that I did not want to lose.  So back to the Kmart ad I went, I noticed that Quaker cereal was $4/2.  Ohhhh, that would be a  nice surprise for the boys:)

It has been ages since we have bought cereal.  So, over the bridge to Kmart, Chris and I headed.  They didn't have a lot to choose from as far as Quaker cereal choices.  So, I went with Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter (I had to choose at least 1 fun cereal), Cinnamon Life, Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon and  Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar.  And the best part, my using my Shop Your Way surprise points along with $2 in points I already had, I paid $0.00 for all 4 boxes of cereal- WOOHOO :)  We don't have food tax here in Florida :)
Before I get to guessing part, let me introduce my boys:
Chris is 19, Kevin is 17, Nathan is 9 and little Micheal is 4.  And let us not forget my cereal loving hubby, Michael, who is not in the picture.  I do not eat cereal, so don't count me in.  I have been chugging my oh so delicious Fruity Spinach Smoothie every day:)  All my boys are very active and all of them have very healthy appetites :)

Now, where the guessing fun comes in :)  How many days do you think it will take for my family to go through these 4 boxes of cereal?

Comment below with your guess:)  The winner will get a $10 gift card of their choice (provided it is close to me).

Ready?? Set, Comment :)  I will keep the comments open until May 2nd to give everyone a chance a chance to comment.

**UPDATE**  To my surprise, it took my boys and hubby 4 days to polish off all 4 boxes of cereal.  I just knew it would be gone in a matter of days.  I guess with not having cereal often, the boys did not care for the sugar rush and crash they got.  By the 5th day, they were begging me to make something. Since eating all that cereal, no one has even asked me to buy any more :)

3 comments: