Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our Family Fun Saturday

Not sure what the weather has been in your neck of the woods but here is has been beautiful.  I am loving it here in sunny southwest Florida.

Saturday the temperature was supposed to be close to 90 degrees.  Nathan had been hinting about the beach.  I figured why not.  To be beach....

We got there and the beach was packed.  We found a  place to set our stuff and noticed in the chaos of it all, someone was getting married- awwww :)  It was great, at the end of the ceremony, the bride and groom kiss and everyone on the beach starting clapping.

The boys told me that even though it was close to 90 degrees the water was very cold.  I decided to plant myself on the beach, watch them in the water and of course take pictures :)  That and a lady had said that something bumped into her while she was in the water and it wasn't a fish.  So, I figured staying on the sand was a safe place for me to be.  And there were a lot of dead little jellyfish washing up on shore.  I was surprised as to how many kids rushed over to pick the jellyfish up.  I thought jellyfish stung when you picked them up.  I guess these didn't.

"Testing" the water out

Building a moat for our sad sand castle :)
We had a blast and had so much fun being together on our family fun Saturday.  I can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment