Monday, April 28, 2014

Winners of the Purex No Sort for Colors detergent coupon

And the moment you have been waiting for.  The winners of the coupon good for a FREE bottle of Purex No Sort for Colors laundry detergent.
Drum roll please.....

You guys and gals are making it entirely too easy for me.  I don't have to consult with random.org or my kids for a winner.

Three lovely ladies entered the giveaway.  Congrats to:
Abby
Cheryl Free
Plain Jane Photography

Since you all have won recently, I still have your mailing address.  I am addressing the envelopes tonight and will have the in the mail first thing in the morning :)

Congrats and Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. *Thanks so much* Momstips2save and Purex! I look forward to trying Purex No Sort for Colors detergent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl~ You are very welcome. Congrats & Enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Abby~ You are very welcome. Congrats & Enjoy :)

      Delete