Friday, April 4, 2014

Purex Crystals Coupon Winner

It was super easy to pick the 3 coupon winners.  I didn't even have to use random.org or any of my kids to pick winners.  3 people entered and I just happen to have 3 coupons :)

The winners are:
Abby
Cheryl Free
Plain Jane Photography

If the winners could do me a huge favor and email me your mailing address, that would be awesome.  Send your email to momstips2save@gmail.com .  As soon as I hear from you, I will put your envelope in the mail.

Congrats to the winners~ Enjoy :)

Thank you so much for coming back to my blog and reading all my ramblings :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you VERY much, Email sent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Abby. Your coupon is in the mail and headed your way. Congrats and enjoy :)

      Delete