Thursday, June 27, 2013

Please Pray....

It would mean the world to me if you could please keep my brother in law, Josh, in your thoughts and prayers.

Not sure about the rest of you, but we got hit hard with a nasty storm last night.  The car my brother in law was riding in hydroplaned right into a tree, pinning him in the car.

He is currently in a hospital an hour and a half away waiting on tests, xrays, MRI's, etc.  All we know at the moment is that he has a fractured neck and are waiting to see if he needs surgery.  We have been told he could be in the hospital for a few more days.

My mother in law made the long trip out to the hospital from where she lives and is camped out in his hospital room.  I pray that the Lord gives her strength:)

I will update as soon as we find out anything else.

Thanks in advance and have a safe and blessed evening:)

2 comments:

  1. im saying a paryer for him and my kids will say a prayer for him tonight..hope he is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess, Your prayers mean a lot:) Still no news- we are going out to visit with him tomorrow:) Hope to have more info then. Thanks and take care :)

      Delete