Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 03/18/2013

How was your weekend?  Our weekend was good~ we were supposed to get our counters installed bright and early Saturday morning but thanks to the rain- it was a no good yet again.  I was wondering if I was jinxing myself getting all excited on here about having our counter installed.  So, this time, I was very quiet and didn't say anything about the installation and it still didn't happen- so there goes that theory:)  We will get the counter installed before we put the house on the market:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Homemade Yogurt X2
Strawberry smoothies and PB toast
Oatmeal with raisins and honey X2
Cinnamon Pizza- as my kids call it- it is this recipe without the glaze X2

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn and grapes
Salad and banana for me

Dinner
Manicotti casserole with green beans
Tuna BBQ with fruit
Taco bean rice with peas
Kids Choice~ breakfast for dinner
Chili
Chili potatoes and corn
Spaghetti with green beans and homemade rolls

Snacks
Grapes and desserts
Strawberries
Carrot sticks
Apple slices
Chocolate Cream Pie

What do you have on your menu plan for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment