Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Declutter Goal for the week of 03/04/2013

This week due to our crazy scheduling and now snow, we have decided to take a little break from decluttering our Master Bedroom.  I think we have done all we can do in that room for now.  Don't get me wrong, there is plenty still to do.

Unfortunately, most of what is in the way are our yard sale/consignment sale piles/bins.  With the consignment sale coming in a few weeks- yea!!  I thought I would concentrate more on what is going to the consignment sale.  I have to go through and make sure everything is clean and works.  I have to make sure everything is entered into the computer.  I then have to print off the sale tags and affix them to the items we are selling.  Also, all clothes have to be on hangers.

So, as you can see, I have lots to do and with the consignment sale coming in a few short weeks, time is running out.

If you are in decluttering mode and want to dive straight into a room- I am behind you all the way.  I will be your cheerleader:)  

If you have a room in your house you want to get under control~make a plan to get it done this week. Make a list of what you need to accomplish for that 1 room. Use what available times and days you have to get the list of your projects done.

Let's see how much we can get done this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment