Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Extreme Decluttering......

As many of you have noticed, I haven't posted in a few days.  Life got super busy.  I have gotten pulled in so many different directions.

Thursday, hubby and I went to our eye doctor's appointment.  Something, I have put off many times before.  My poor glasses are taped together :(  Every time I had planned to make an appointment, something popped up. We have 2 boys in glasses and things had started to slow down or so I thought.  So, I jumped at the chance and made the appointment for hubby and I to get our eyes checked.  My eyes were not as bad as I had thought they were going to be.  The Optometrist said that we were only going up one notch to help me see better:)  Now, I am trying to be as patient as possible until my new glasses come in.  Hubby's eyes are fine and he doesn't need glasses.  Unfortunately, from having my glasses off and the stuff she put in my eyes, I came home with a horrible headache.  All I wanted to do was crawl into bed.

Friday and Saturday, we went out and did most of our Christmas and grocery shopping since Michael had to leave for work on Monday.  Plus throw in the flat tire and waiting to get it fixed.  Those were both loooong days

Monday, I had a Scentsy event at an Elementary school near Richmond, VA.  Making sure I had everything I needed took any available hours I had left over the weekend.  We packed everything in the van on Sunday.  The event was all day yesterday.  By the time I got home, I was exhausted.  But I did have a great time.  I met most of the teachers and staff at the school and did the event with a good friend:)

Today was Story Time at the library and after was lunch with Santa.
I just found out that tomorrow the library is making Gingerbread houses out of graham crackers- the boys are excited about it.  Then Thursday, we have the toddler time at the library.  As you can see, I have been here and there.  And I still have Christmas presents to make and wrap for everyone.

I would love to continue my Extreme Decluttering journey but don't feel I have to time to devote to it right now.  So, we will be postponing it until January 2013. 

If you have company coming over for the holidays, check out Crystal's post on how to Whip you house into Shape in 2 hours.  With everything crazy over here, I may end doing this myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment