Monday, December 10, 2012

Extreme Decluttering~ Day 1 Results

How did your day flow today?  Are you on board with me for this decluttering journey or am I going to have to go at this alone?  Either way, my house is about to get lighter:)

How did you do with today's assignment?

Here is our we did with today's assignment:

Today's assignment was to:

1) Make a list of this weeks goals you hope to accomplish this week~ Done
My weekly goals:
Laundry
Fix boys school lunches for the week
Homeschool and read to little Michael
Start on decluttering Living Room
Start working on Christmas gifts for family- can't get into details as some of my family reads my blog:)
Get Scentsy stuff together and ready for event next week
Put package in mail for young lady at church
Baked carrot experiment, make yogurt, pancakes and oatmeal chocolate chip muffins
Walk at least 2 miles each day for 5 days
Wrapping paper count- make sure I have enough wrapping paper this year
Find and experiment with Kettle Corn recipe

2) Grab a sheet of paper and make a list of all the rooms you NEED to declutter. Now walk through each room and write down specifically each thing you need to tackle in each room to get that room clutter free and organized.~ Done making list for Living Room and Kitchen

3) Clean out your purse and/or wallet~ wow I needed that.  I am embarrased with how much stuff was shoved in my purse.  I can't believe how lighter it is now:)  Will post pics tomorrow, hopefully- for some reason blogger is not letting me upload any pics this evening :(

How did you do with today's assignment?  Post below and let me know. 

Rest up- tomorrow we start our Extreme Declutter in the Living Room:)  See you in the morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment