Friday, December 7, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home series~ Day 20 Results

How did your day go?  I missed out on updating yesterday, Nathan and I had a hair appointment.  I am in love with my cut and color:)  Nathan had a blast playing with her kids, who he hasn't seen in a while.  Pam and I got to talking and well..... the cut and color kind of took a little longer than expected.  But we did get to catch up which was nice.  By the time I got home, it was time to eat, do homework and go to bed.  Yesterday's update didn't get posted.

Yesterday and today's assignments were to:

Get dressed in something that makes you feel great~ Done both days

Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and refer to your weekly goals list and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today
My weekly goals for this week:
Pay bills
~ Done
Homeschool~ Ongoing
Read to little Michael before nap and bedtime~ Ongoing
Make baked oatmeal, pancakes, syrup, yogurt, carrots and cookies~ Made baked oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and syrup
Get LV decluttered one section at a time~ Got one section done:)
Get under cabinet under sink painted
Start working on Christmas gifts
Walk at least 2 miles for 5 days this week~ Ran for 30 minutes yesterday and walked 1.5 miles on treadmill tonight
Order table for event~ Thankfully, didn't have to order a table, my mother in law is letting me borrow a table from her:)  Thanks mom:)
Get caught up on the never ending laundry pile~ Got 2 loads of clothes washed and hung out yesterday and since it rained today- no laundry today.

Set the timer for 15 minutes and wipe down the windowsills and trim around your windows. Wipe down the baseboards and clean the windows if time allows.~ Done- I didn't realize the windowsills that are hidden behind our couch in the living room were very dirty.

Clean out and re-organize your medicine cabinet. Make sure you check expiration dates and dispose of properly.~ Done

Set the timer for at least 15 minutes and do something you really enjoy and that relaxes and rejuvenates you.~ Snuggled on the couch with little Michael and took a short nap while he napped before the older boys got home.

How did you do with today's final 4 weeks to a More Organized Home assignment?  How did you do with all the assignments in this series?  I feel my home is cleaner but I feel I need more.  Details coming Monday:)

Have a blessed and safe weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment