Thursday, December 6, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home series~ Day 19

I am ready to see what Crystal has planned for us today.  I have to get everything I can done this morning as Nathan and I are going to get our hair cut this afternoon:)  My hair is long overdue for attention.  So, let's see what today's assignment is, so we can get busy before I have to head out.

Today's assignment is to:

Get dressed in something that makes you feel great

Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and refer to your weekly goals list and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today

Set the timer for 15 minutes and wipe down the windowsills and trimn around your windows.  Wipe down the baseboards and clean the windows if time allows.

Come back this evening and see how we did with today's assignment. Good luck and have fun:)




No comments:

Post a Comment