Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 07/23/2012

We had a great time this weekend with family in NC.  This morning, things are back to crazy normal.  Nathan had a doctor's appointment this morning.  A crazy thought entered my head- why not take Nathan to his doctor's appointment and then take him to the store?  Yes, that sounded like a great idea.  I was reminded why I usually leave him at home when I go to the store.  If I had a nickel for everytime he asked how many stores we had left- I would have a lot of nickels:)  Oh my:)

Today consisted of taking him to his doctor's appointment- all is well, he is healthy.  After his doctor's appointment, we took him to Toys R Us to spend his birthday money and then the shopping began.  He was super happy with the toy he picked out and paid for but not shopping with his mother- go figure:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Giant Breakfast cookies x2
Banana Bread X2
Homemade yogurt
Strawberry smoothies
Scones

Lunch
Sandwich, carrots and popcorn

Dinner
BBQ chicken legs, Augratin potatoes and green beans
Bean & Rice tacos with corn
Spaghetti with peas and rolls
Scrambled eggs, toast and fruit
Baked Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans
Salsa chicken over rice and corn
Chicken rice casserole with brocolli

Snacks
Popcorn
Celery with PB and raisins
Carrot sticks
Apple slices

No comments:

Post a Comment