Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 07/30/2012

Hope your week is quiet and calm.  I am praying my week goes alot better than it has.  Nathan came down with a high fever, body aches and a headache a few days ago.  He was so miserable and trying to get him to take Tylenol or Motrin was very interesting all in itself.

Nathan was so kind to pass his germs onto little Michael.  Little Michael had a fever but can't really tell us if anything hurts.  And of course, he went from a sweet loving nice medicine taking child to Nathan's non medicine taking self.

To make things even more interesting, Chris came down with a high fever, body aches and a splitting headache.  The fun never ends around here.  I am glad that Chris can swallow pills with no problem.

We are hoping and praying that it ends with them- no more sick- please go away.  I NEED some sleep.  I have been up with my boys in the wee hours of the morning.  I love my boys and will do whatever it takes for them to get better, even if that means staying up half the night.  But please boys, please get better~ I am so much nicer when I am well rested:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
PB Pancakes X2
Baked Oatmeal with Apples X2
Homemade yogurt with strawberries from the freezer blended in
Egg Sandwiches
Scones or as Nathan calls it Cinnamon Pizza:)

Lunch
Sandwich, banana and popcorn

Dinner
Chicken Alfredo pasta with corn- this homemade Alfredo sauce is amazing:)
3 Cheese garlic chicken pasta with green beans
Bean & Rice tacos with corn on the cob
Pancakes with homemade syrup and fruit
Baked Pasta with peas and carrots
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Veggie Quesidillas with corn on the cob

Snacks
PB crackers
Apple slices
Celery with PB and raisins
Carrot sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment