Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy:)

Today is a fantastic, awesome, great day.  I am doing the happy dance ~ WOOHOO:)  I can barely contain myself.  You are probably asking why I am so cheerful on this dreary, rainy, wet day?

I am super excited for a couple of reasons:
#1~ My cousin Brittany and her hubby welcomed a brand new baby boy into their lives late last night.  I wish them all the best on this exciting life changing new journey:)

#2~  We just wrote a wonderful, nice check that just paid off one of our credit cards- YEA!!!!  I have become very excited to see what our financial future holds for us thanks to reading Dave Ramsey's book, The Total Money Makeover.

And to make things even more happy happy joy joy, we were able to finish funding our emergency fund Monday from Step 1.  I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing if an emergency pops up, we can take care of it without needing to use our credit cards or trying to figure out which credit card it will fit on. 

So,  now that we have paid off credit card #2- it is time to use the same gazelle type intensity to pay off credit card #3- which should take us 5 or 6 months to complete.  And that means that we will succeed with our 2012 goal of paying off 2 credit cards this year- YEA!!!!!

It feels so freeing to watch our debt shrink:)  Which baby step are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment